From：Xiamen Hosingtech Auto Parts Co., Ltd Release time：2018-09-14
What are the characteristics and uses of high temperature silicone rubber tubing?
1. Product features: good insulation performance, aging resistance, sealing performance, adhesion and high strength, is a non-corrosive one-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, from -50 ° C to +250 In the temperature range of °C, there will be no problem for long-term use.
2. Product use: The main uses of silicone rubber are insulation, moisture proof, sealing, bonding, anti-vibration, etc., such as bonding and sealing materials used in semiconductor equipment, electronic appliances, etc.; also used in aircraft cockpits, instrument cabins, Sealing material for the relevant parts of the machine. This material is also an ideal material for elastic adhesives such as aerospace, electronics, and electrical appliances.
The advantages of silicone rubber are:
Heat resistance, cold resistance, dielectric properties, ozone resistance and weathering resistance. Silicone rubber has outstanding performance at temperatures ranging from -60 ° C (or lower) to +250 ° C (or higher). The temperature is used for long periods of time. The disadvantages of silicone rubber are: mechanical properties such as tensile strength and tear strength are poor, its physical and mechanical properties are not as good as most synthetic rubbers at room temperature, and in addition to nitrile silicon and fluorosilicone rubber, general silicone rubber is resistant to oil and oil. Poor solvent performance.
1, silica gel alias: silicic acid gel, is a highly active adsorption material, is an amorphous material. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn.
2. The main component of silica gel is silica, which is chemically stable and does not burn. Silica gel is an amorphous silica. The dust content in the workshop should be no more than 10 mg/m3. It is necessary to strengthen the exhaust and wear a mask when operating.
3, silica gel has a strong adsorption capacity, can produce a drying effect on human skin, therefore, wear work clothes when operating. If the silicone enters the eye, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
4. Blue silica gel is potentially toxic because it contains a small amount of cobalt chloride. It should be avoided in contact with food and inhalation. If a poisoning event occurs, seek medical attention immediately. When the silica gel is adsorbed by water vapor or other organic substances in the medium during use, the adsorption capacity is lowered and can be reused after regeneration.
5. In general, silica gel can be divided into organic silica gel and inorganic silica gel according to its nature and composition.