From：Xiamen Hosingtech Auto Parts Co., Ltd Release time：2018-05-10
Effect of air intake pipe on engine performance
In the structural parameters of the intake manifold, the main structural parameter that determines the effect of the ripple effect on the intake air is the length of the intake manifold. In order to ensure the use of fluctuating effects, a sufficiently large volume of the regulator chamber should be ensured.
The main parameters of the intake pipe on the engine's intake performance are summarized as:
(1) The inlet diameter of the intake pipe determines the total intake air volume, which is determined according to the throttle diameter.
(2) The intake manifold diameter determines the intake air volume of each cylinder and is determined based on the intake port inlet diameter.
(3) The intake manifold length affects the effect of dynamic effects. In the intake manifold optimization calculation, it is optimized as a target parameter.
(4) The volume of the regulator chamber affects the fluctuation (resonance) effect. The appropriate pressure chamber volume can not only improve the inflation efficiency by using the fluctuation effect, but also make the pressure environment in the pressure stabilization chamber relatively stable. This provides a good condition for the use of dynamic effects, and eliminates the mutual interference of the intake air of each cylinder and improves the uniformity of the intake air. .
(5) Inlet direction affects the uniformity of the intake air. Through the analysis of various factors, it is determined that the optimization target parameters of the intake manifold optimization calculation are the intake manifold length and the equivalent diameter of the regulator cavity.