From：Xiamen Hosingtech Auto Parts Co., Ltd Release time：2018-05-14
silicone rubber hose precautions
1. Be sure to use the hose within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
2. The hose expands and contracts with its internal pressure. Cut the hose slightly longer than you need.
3. When applying pressure, slowly open/close any valve to avoid shock pressure.
1, the use of hose to apply to the fluid delivered.
2. Before using hoses for oil, powder, toxic chemicals, and strong acids or bases.
1. Please use the hose under the condition of its minimum bending radius, otherwise it will cause the hose to break and reduce the pressure resistance.
2. When using powder or granules, according to the conditions may cause easy wear, please try to enlarge the bending radius of the hose.
3, near the metal parts (joints), do not use under extreme bending conditions, and try to avoid extreme bending near the metal parts, you can avoid using elbows and other ways.
4. Do not arbitrarily move the installed hose, especially to avoid the force or bending transition of the hose coupling during the movement.
1. Do not touch the hose directly or near an open flame.
2. Do not use a vehicle to press the hose.